Ronda 3 - Seafront 1 Bedroom with Sunny Balcony and Panoramic ViewsREF: 260
The apartment offers:
- 1 twin bedroom
- Safe in the bedroom cupboard
- Spacious lounge with double sofa bed
- Flat wall mounted TV screen
- Dining table to seat 4
- Fully equipped kitchen (including oven and large fridge/freezer)
- Nice full bath & shower room with new top loader washing machine.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Spacious terrace facing south/southwest/west and so providing afternoon sun to set
- Sun blind (toldo) on the terrace that can be lowered and raised to suit providing shade if necessary.
- Stunning vistas of the Mediterranean, Fuengirola Beach, Los Boliches Town and the moutains of Mijas
- WiFi internet
- Cable TV providing channels in many languages, including English Freeview.
- Lift access
- Car park (spaces may be harder to find in Summer) with secure gate that stops other guests/families having multiple cars in the car park, thus providing more spaces than other communities car parks do - a huge plus point in Summer periods when parking near the front is at a premium.
- Nice communal swimming pool and gardens, private from the public but shared in community.
- Right on the seafront in the popular los Boliches zone of Fuengirola, with beautiful golden sandy beaches right over the road.
All this, tied with the perfect location just 6 mins walk from Los Boliches Train Station, right on Fuengirola Beach and surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops (all amenities), make this property perfect for couples looking for Winter Sun breaks (with discounts available for stays of 4wks+) or small families looking for a beach holiday in summer.
The community is also suitable for disabled and limited mobility access, with ramps and lifts.
Front line beach
Car Not Required
Walking Distance to Beach
Walking Distance to Supermarket
Walking Distance to Electric Train
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
Walking Distance to Town Centre
Ideal for Wheelchair access
Elderly Friendly Properties
Full Disability-Adapted Property
Cable TV (multi-language including UK Freeview)
Double Sofa Bed
Close to Golf
Places of Interest
Close to Waterpark
Close to Beach
Close to Town Centre
Close to Zoo
Gated Parking (non assigned)
|From||To||Week (€)||Occupation||Min. Rental|
|02 May 2021||31 May 2021||440||4+ Nights|
|01 Jun 2021||30 Jun 2021||550||4+ Nights|
|01 Jul 2021||15 Jul 2021||650||4+ Nights|
|16 Jul 2021||31 Jul 2021||725||4+ Nights|
|01 Aug 2021||31 Aug 2021||795||4+ Nights|
|01 Sep 2021||31 Oct 2021||500||4+ Nights|
|01 Nov 2021||31 Dec 2021||350||4+ Nights|
|01 Jan 2022||31 Mar 2022||375||4+ Nights|
|01 Apr 2022||31 May 2022||440||4+ Nights|
|01 Jun 2022||30 Jun 2022||550||4+ Nights|
|01 Jul 2022||31 Jul 2022||725||4+ Nights|
|01 Aug 2022||31 Aug 2022||795||4+ Nights|
|01 Sep 2022||31 Oct 2022||500||4+ Nights|
|01 Nov 2022||31 Dec 2022||350||4+ Nights|
Rental & Booking Information
This apartment has two singles that can be put together, if you'd like done then please let us know in due time to arrange this for you.
Cable TV is included in the price and provides channels in many languages, including English, Spanish and French.
Air Conditioning is included, but consumption is monitored and you may be charged if you leave the unit on constantly (for over-usage). Windows and doors should be closed when operating Air Con or else it will not work.
Cleaning before/after your stay is included.
Bed linen and bath towels are included. A change of laundry is left available.
Key collection: If arriving during office hours you can collect your keys from our office.Alternatively we can leave your keys in a bar local to your apartment or if you have an Airport Transfer directly to your apartment,which can be booked with us, we shall give the keys to the driver. We can arrange for a member of our staff to meet you at the apartment however this service is charged for depending on your arrival day and time.
Parking is available on request and included in your price. Please note that parking is communal and spaces are not assigned and thus not guaranteed. Usually, there are no problems in months outside July & August however within peak periods we are not responsible for ensuring you can find a space at all times. You must stop the car at the gate entrance then press the button to open the gate and enter. The next step MUST be to stop the car at the exit gate and press the button to get out - you CANNOT allow others to then enter behind you, or the program in the remote will un synchronise and you will not be able to get in or out. If this happens, you will be charged to reset the remote and it may not be a quick process to do so.